Thursday, February 21, 2013

About Me

  Hey bloggers!  I am a new blogger and I'm here to tell you about me today.  I was born in Wilmington  
 North Carolina and lived there until I was 5.  I was born on May 19.  I LOVE to draw.  Writing is a hobby of mine so is reading.  I like the author Lemony Sniket because of his love for humor.  I do ballet
 and hip hop.  I'm friendly so if I know you you're most likely my best friend because almost everyone I know is my best friend and there is nothing you can do to stop me.  I do believe in God.  I believe he is guiding me through my life.  Trying to make me the best I can be.  I'm obsessed with sparkles.
Minecraft is my game!!  I have one brother, two dogs, two cats, and one fish.  My one fish is a widower because his wife Goldean died of bad water.  May she rest in peace.

                                                 Thank you for checking out my blog!
                                                  I hope you liked it! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogging, em!! maybe you won't burn out like me...lololol

    ReplyDelete